In previous posts I've counted the pros of using disqus in your sites. Today I'm going to elaborate some steps for beginners so that they would be able to install disqus in their blogger sites very easily and quickly. Let us see how to install it in your blogger blogs.
- You need to sign-up and create a account in disqus using your e-mail id.
- After sign-up quickly sign-in with your registered e-mail id and then click on Add Disqus To Your Site(as shown in the image below)
- After that you'll be landed on the page,where you need to create your site's profile, which you will be using as a disqus profile while commenting.
- After filing the required fields click Finish Registration.
- Now select the platform and add the widget code in your blogger site.
- After saving the widget view the pages of your site, you will find disqus loading instead of default blogger comment system.