You know Comments are the best way to interact or make a good contact with your blog visitors.I think you are all seen a message "Post a Comment" in the bottom of every post in your blog. Do you think it is not so good to see your blog visitors? Then here I am going to show you how to change "Post a Comment" text from that part and place interesting images there. Also I am giving some cool images link with this article. Lets see how to change this
- Sign In to Blogger Dashboard
- Go to Template -> Edit HTML
- Search (Ctrl+F) for the code marked Bold
- Search the next <data:postCommentMsg/> ,that code looks like the following
- replace <data:postCommentMsg/> with the image code
- Select the code of image you want from the following
- Save Template
I hope this article will help you. If you got any doubt or Suggestions, please do comment
Article also Applicable for
- How to Change Post a comment Text in Blogger?
- How to Remove Blogger Post a Comment Message?
- Change Post a comment text to images
- Change Post a Comment Message to Animated images